It was so hard to choose just 5 that I broke it down by fiction and then nonfiction when I commented. But even that was difficult. My mind started envisioning all the book lists I could create.
Why not post these lists, I wondered. Why not, indeed? Over the next few weeks, HopefulLeigh is going to be all about the joys of reading. While I'm looking forward to writing about my favorite books, I'm even more interested in hearing from you! What do you like to read? What books have you *gasp* hated? (Hey, we all come across stinkers at times.) What books do you tell everyone and their mother about?
- Favorite Fiction (General Market) (5/11)
- Favorite Christian Fiction (5/13)
- Favorite Nonfiction (General Market) (5/16)
- Favorite Christian Nonfiction (5/18)
- Going to the Classics (5/23)
- Best Book Series (5/25)
- Childhood Faves (5/30)
- Books I Used to Like that Now Make Me Cringe (6/1)
If you'd like, feel free to write posts according to these categories, giving credit to HopefulLeigh, of course. I won't host a link-up but I'd love it if you posted your list or a link to your own post in the comments.
Tell me truly. Who's the bigger book nerd- me or you?