Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Sentiments: Inspiration

Sunday Sentiments is an attempt to record what God has been teaching me and the way in which He does it.


There are ideas brewing inside of me right now. Ideas that seem so lofty, I wonder if I have the right to imagine them in the first place. Ideas that make me giggle at the sheer awesomeness of the "what if" factor.

The next few weeks are for dreaming and, in the dreaming, planning. Most dreams need us to act for them to come true. And these dreams and ideas are too wonderful for me to sit idly by, merely hoping they'll happen.

I'm going to work for it.  More importantly, I'm going to pray.

None of this requires the miraculous- although it may seem miraculous if it does somehow happen- yet these words come to mind.  "Is anything too marvelous for God?"
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.