Without further ado, here's the grand updated list!
1. Visit my brother Matt in Virginia
2. Move to Nashville
3. Flambé something
4. Read 100 books
5. Go to a writing workshop, read a book on writing, etc.
6. Take a horseback riding lesson -I had scheduling difficulties with this one. My former roommate was going to give me a lesson before I moved but we couldn't get our acts together. However, a few months ago there was a LivingSocial deal for a riding lesson and this will be in the works for this spring.
7. Go to the Holocaust Museum
8. Eat at one of Rick Bayless' restaurants
10. Complete Anna and Katelyn's birthday presents- This is an insanely huge undertaking! I've started cutting out the pattern but two of these means double the work. The silver lining is they're both young enough that they don't know Auntie will be late with their present.
11. Go to Medieval Times
12. See the new Modern exhibit at the Art Institute
14. Update my recipe book -Another big undertaking! I've made good headway but I still have a lot of transcribing to do.
18. Make next T-shirt blanket
19. Do an intense Spring Clean
22. Eat at 5 new restaurants
23. Get my next tattoo- I came so close on this! Before I moved there were a few friends that wanted to accompany me and get their own tattoos as well but this fell through. Then once I moved, I faced the task of finding a quality tattoo parlor. I started asking around and I'm glad to say that I've finally found the perfect place! I'm excited to check this one off the list soon.
24. Consult a naturopath -I didn't completely follow through but I did research some different options on eczema and that's good enough for me.
25. Preserve my White Sox 2005 World Series newspapers and memorabilia- I got stuck on researching the preservation materials and then never got around to ordering them because, well, they're pricey. In any case, I think I have it narrowed down to a few options.
28. Bring back Last Minute Dinners
30. Find a new small group Bible study
Take heart...my quest is far from over. Go here to look at 32 Things Before Turning 32!