Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Now that the cards have all gone in the mail, here is the Christmas card I made at Shutterfly:
Bright Christmas Story Christmas Card
Create modern Christmas cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

I had originally planned to have pictures taken at a Nashville landmark or two and use one of those for the card.  Timing just didn't work out so I started to think about using pictures from one of my 31 Things.  And then I looked through the flambe action shots and was absolutely inspired!

I cut out and glued my Highlight list on the back, added a written line or two, signed my name, and called it a day.  I love how this card turned out!

Highlights of 2010
*Celebrating my 30th in Asheville, NC with Mom
*Attending 2nd training at The Center for Loss and Life Transition with Alan Wolfelt
*11th consecutive White Sox home opener!
*Resigning from my hospice social worker position at CNS after 5 years in May...
...Moving to Nashville as a step of faith...
... Starting my dream job as a hematology/oncology social worker at A Certain Hospital in June
*Becoming a member at Fellowship Bible; joining a Bible study & a community group
*Bridesmaid for my dear friend Jill
*Visiting my brother in VA
*My professional blog was named in two Top 50 Social Work blog lists
*My personal blog continues to grow as well, thanks to my Southern transition and 31 Things exploits  (Ed note: Thanks for continuing to follow along!)
*Learning anew God's faithfulness and His all-surpassing love for me

Wishing you and yours a very happy Christmas celebration and best wishes for the year ahead!


Disclosure: I received 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly for this review but all thoughts are my own.

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute. love this, leigh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo creative! We love your card. It's in a place of prominence on our refrigerator so all our guests will see you & WE get to see you every day. ;)
    Love the way you highlight your year too. Very proud of you. You are quite an accomplished woman who also takes time for fun, friends, & family. Seems like a long time ago that we were in NC together. Great memories to treasure. Merry Christmas to you too, Leigh! <3...Mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.