Friday, December 3, 2010

100 Joys


9. The doctor is 99% sure Dad doesn't have cancer!
10. I won this beautiful bracelet from (in)courage. Talk about a pick-me-up on a day filled with nerves and uncertainty!
11. Amazing messages of love and support from friends and family.  Y'all truly blew me away!
12. The Office was laugh out loud funny
13. My cozy cardigan sweater from the Gap
14. Instead of being irritated by the frost on my car this morning, I was grateful that I have a car at all.  And grateful that it was just frost instead of snow!
15. My friend Melissa told me I should write a book, without even knowing that I'm planning on it:)

4 comments:

  1. You're writing a book?? I love hearing people say that!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just now catching up on my blogs and when I saw this, I wished I would have caught up sooner, to offer some support about your dad. So glad to hear that it's not cancer and that you have found things to be joyful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Marla, yes, I started in the spring but just the first chapter. One of my big goals for next year is to write at least half of it!

    @Caroline, prayers are always appreciated no matter when they're offered:) We're so glad it's not cancer too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.