Monday, November 15, 2010

Fashion Week: Work

It's Fashion Week at Windy Poplars...hop on over to join the fun!

Confession time: I posted these two outfits for the first and only time I participated in What I Wore Wednesday, which is hosted by  The Pleated Poppy.  This week is shaping up to be quite a doozy and I tend to write most of my posts over the weekend.  Since I forgot to take a picture of any of my work outfits since Kristin announced Fashion Week, these two examples will have to suffice for today.

They really are good examples of my work wear.  Add a cardigan or scarf as needed, some fun shoes, and I'm good to go.  I do a lot of walking between the hospital and clinic so comfort is key.  Some days I brave a chic heel.  It's finally boot weather so it's fun to switch it up with tunics or a dress and leggings.

3/4 length sleeved shirt, Old Navy
pants, J. Crew
cropped hooded cardigan vest, clothing swap
scarf, AliKat boutique (Glen Ellyn, IL)
silver leaf earrings, Kohl's
shoes, Target
long sleeved gray t, Old Navy
scarf, World Market
pants, Old Navy
shoes, Target
chandelier earrings, gift

If time allows, I'll post a picture of what I actually wear on Monday once I get home from work.

Update: Today's Outfit!

The outerwear:
sweater cardigan, Simply Vera Vera Wang
fingerless gloves (mid-arm length), Simply Vera Vera Wang


dress, Juicy Couture (e-bay score!)
gray t-shirt, Gap
belt, Kohl's
gray tights, Anthropologie
boots, Steve Madden
earrings, Etsy

Another look at the boots:

7 comments:

  1. Cute green dress! I applaud your scoring skills. I also high-five you on your choice of Anthropologie, Etsy and World Market. All faves of mine, too!

    Stylish, stylish.
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the ruffles on the dress and boots. I'm looking for real cowboy boots...haven't found them =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute and trendy and fashionable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Leigh! LOVE the outfit you wore Monday! So adorable! I really like the Juicy Couture style, but don't own any of their darling things. Thanks for joining the party! I look forward to seeing more of your outfits :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that last outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. leigh,

    you are so cute!

    i am especially inspired by how you pull together your combinations from so many different brands.

    i LOVE scoring on ebay. congratulations!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute Leigh!!! I love love the ebay dress score, I gotta do that more often, awesome. And that white sweater vest!!!! I remember that @ the swap! :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.