Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Sentiments: Let Go

Sunday Sentiments is an attempt to record what God has been teaching me and the way in which He does it.

I've had the lyrics to Frou Frou's Let Go floating in my head this week:
"So, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown"


This resonates with me. This is what I need to hear.
Let go.
Jump in.
Beauty in the breakdown.

I am considering how to give more of my life.  I am considering how to be less of me, more of Him because there is beauty in this. When I align my will with God's, beautiful things can and will happen. Change can be scary but the older I get, the more necessary it becomes.

Do you need to let go of something or someone? What risk do you need to take?

2 comments:

  1. "I am considering how to be less of me, more of Him" Love this! Exactly where I am at also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casi, so glad we're on the same page:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.