Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Sentiments: Hosana

Sunday Sentiments is an attempt to record what God has been teaching me and the way in which He does it.

We sang "Hosana" in church this morning.  The lyrics directly speak to what God has been teaching me through my church's Discipleship series and the Radical Read-Along. I want my life to bring God glory. I want to be part of a generation that has selfless faith.  I want my heart to break over the things that break His heart.  I feel things moving and shifting in my life and know God is at work. 



Bridge: Heal my heart and make it clean
           Open up my eyes to the things unseen
           Show me how to love like You have loved me
           Break my heart for what breaks Yours
           Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
           As I walk from earth into eternity

Lord, let these not be empty words but a call to action.

1 comment:

  1. We sang this same song this morning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.