Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall Friendship Swap



Kristin at Windy Poplars dreamed up the Fall Friendship Swap.  Those of us Fall-lovers were invited to sign up.  She then assigned us each a partner.  Our assignment?  Buy fall-inspired items, spending no more than $15, and send them to your partner.  You then receive a present of your own!  I love getting presents so this was a no-brainer.




Raechel was my partner and I received her lovely gift on Saturday.  Can I just say I was blown away?  I'm pretty sure she didn't stick to the $15 budget based on the amount of loot she sent my way.
 Lovely box with a homemade card
"Hope you 'fall' into new blessings each and every day!"
Thanks, Raechel!

 Whatever will it be?
The pile of colors is tons of leaf cut-outs- perfect for decorating
 Whipped Pumpkin and Cranberry Wine- that box smelled good!
Write Your Own Story paperweight and cute journal...it's like she knows my dream is to be published
You can't go wrong with Early Grey and English Breakfast teas. 
In addition to those close-ups, there's hand lotion, fun kleenex, fall greeting cards, a recipe box and cards, plus the most delightful magnets

Thank you, Raechel!  It was fun being Fall Friends with you...

2 comments:

  1. It was fun being Fall Friends with you too :) and Michael's made it easy to stick to the budget! [It's my favorite store ever!] Hope that this season brings many blessings to you...
    Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great FFS package you lucky girl :-) Thanks for sharing it with us! Have a great weekend Leigh...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.