Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey today.  I came across WIWW on one of the blogs I frequent but haven't gotten around to capturing my daily outfits until now.  Actually, I took the first photo two weeks ago and then forgot to take pictures the rest of the week!  So here is one outfit from two weeks ago and then what I've worn this week.  It's kind of fun keeping track and getting to see what everyone else is wearing.  Fashion inspiration at its best!
Photobucket

1. A stranger complimented me on this outfit as I walked to work- made my day!
3/4 length sleeved shirt, Old Navy
pants, J. Crew
cropped hooded cardigan vest, clothing swap
scarf, AliKat boutique (Glen Ellyn, IL)
silver leaf earrings, Kohl's
shoes, Target

2.  3/4 length sleeve striped tunic (tucked in), Old Navy
skirt, J. Crew
scarf, AliKat boutique (Glen Ellyn, IL)
rain boots, DSW
yellow purse, Cocoon boutique (Geneva, IL)

3. Originally worn with navy dress pants from Gap
black cardigan, Old Navy
sheer sleeveless tiered shirt, Target
black tank top, Old Navy

Photobucket
4. hooded sweater cardigan/vest, Macy's (my favorite thing to wear in the fall!)
brown long sleeved t, Gap
pants, J. Crew
shoes, Target
silver leaf earrings, Kohl's
Photobucket
5. long sleeved gray t, Old Navy
scarf, World Market
pants, Old Navy
shoes, Target
chandelier earrings, gift

What have you been wearing?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just found your blog! I LOVE the vest look. I am going to have to get myself a few of those for this fall and winter!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.