Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays

My blogger friend Leigh has posted the latest Wee Bit Wednesday.  Head on over to join the fun!




{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Probably Friday for the anticipation of the weekend.  Although I love my lazy Saturday mornings too!

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
While it would be nice to have some assurance whether my dreams will be realized, I don't think I would want a glimpse.  It would ruin the journey, whether the glimpse was good or bad.

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
Oh geez, I don't know.  A tiger?  A cat? 

{four} do you have a lucky number?
No lucky numbers here but my favorite numbers are 2,7, and 9 for no particular reason.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
Abraham Lincoln.  I wonder how much more he would have done for our country if his life had not been cut short.  I wonder that about JFK too.

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
Strawberry jelly!  Or marshmallow fluff.  And probably a combination no one else would like: American cheese.  I don't know why I like it but it's comfort food to me.
 
{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
I don't want to choose!  I don't like cold weather and it tends to be cooler in the mountains so I'll go with the beach.  I love both locales equally though.

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
I have two with plans for at least one or two more.  On my midback is the Japanese character for "long-cherished hope" with a butterfly in flight.  On my left ankle is the Celtic trinity symbol, which I got in honor of my cousin Scottie.  It reminds me of past memories with Scottie, the present without him, and the future when we'll see each other again in heaven.

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
I am an excellent lady of leisure!  I would hang out with my friends and their kiddos, volunteer for some great organizations, and write a book.

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
You can't go wrong with While You Were Sleeping, Pride and Prejudice (BBC version), and Good Will Hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.