Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Evening Post vol. 2 issue 8

I linked up my post about the death of my cousin Scottie in this month's edition of the Saturday Evening Post.  SEP is a collection of bloggers who link up their favorite post from the past month.  It was very healing to write about Scottie's death and my experience of his wake and funeral.  My other favorite post from this month is another reminiscence of the past: the best compliment I've ever received.

Head on over to Elizabeth Esther's to contribute your own favorite August post and read through the other contributions.  And if you don't already follow Elizabeth Esther, I strongly encourage you to start now!  She deftly handles controversial topics and gracefully discloses the spiritual abuse she encountered in her childhood church.  All this and more makes for compelling writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.