Monday, September 27, 2010

Fried Pickles

I saw the fabulous Madi Diaz and The Civil Wars at 3rd and Lindsley a few weekends ago.  The show was amazing from start to finish.  Equally amazing?  The fried pickles.

I prefer my fried pickles to be spears.  However, it seems that the chips are more common.  I was so excited when I saw "Breaded Pickle Spears" on the menu.  I'm not sure what type of dipping sauce it was.  Lauren, Tracy, and I felt it was a combination of ranch dressing and tartar sauce.  Either way, it was delicious.  The pickles didn't appear to have much seasoning in the breading but they were fried perfectly.  I will definitely have these fried pickles again!

Are you as obsessed with fried pickles as I am?  Do you prefer pickles or spears?  Any places with fried pickles in the Nashville area you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.