Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesdays v. 9

It's time to learn a wee bit more about everyone at Leigh Ashley's blog...



{one} how would you describe your style?
My mom used to say my style was "retro eclectic" and that I would have been a flower child in another era.  I will always be drawn to maxi dresses and flowy tops.  But there's another side of me that is drawn to sophisticated elegance.  Think Chanel (I dream of owning something, anything from Chanel someday), Dior, Marc Jacobs, and so many more.  I inhale my monthly InStyle magazine.  And I adore fall fashion the most!  I love tweeds, sweaters, boots.  I especially love sweaters.  They are my fashion kryptonite. 


{two} what would your perfect day look like?
Well, it would be nice if it involved meeting Mr. Right!  A perfect day would involve a good book, Irish Breakfast Tea, time spent with friends, and an awesome indie show.


{three} what would be the best workplace perk?
We have a great perk- free gym membership!  I haven't taken advantage of it yet but I plan to soon.  A perk the social workers are hoping to get back again is money towards outside conferences.  My last job sent me to an amazing conference in CO and paid for everything.  Wouldn't it be great if I could do that again?


{four} if you could have the starring role in one movie, which would it be?
Nora in Step Up because I would be an amazing dancer and I'd be married to Channing Tatum in real life.  Jenna Dewan is so lucky!


{five} what tv show do you wish would go off the air for good?
I can't think of any one show in particular.  Probably crappy reality tv shows.  Not to be confused with the reality shows that I love.


{six} chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate all the way.


{seven} if you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Um, Channing Tatum?  God did well when He created him.


{eight} if you could have been the author of any book, which would it have been?
So hard to choose!  A Prayer for Owen Meany, A Wrinkle in Time, or The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.  Love them all. 


{nine} what's your favorite type of flower?
This is so not girly of me but I don't really have a favorite flower.  Roses are great, love tulips and daisies.  But really, if a boy wants to give me flowers, I will take what I can get!


{ten} what do you think is your most attractive feature?
My beautiful blue eyes.

2 comments:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.