Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Sentiments: Song

Sunday Sentiments is an attempt to record what God has been teaching me and the way in which He does it.

I recently stumbled on to Audrey Assad's music and haven't been able to stop listening. The whole CD brings me closer to God.  I'm pretty picky about Christian music but I am happy to recommend this artist! You might have heard "For Love of You" on the radio- word is starting to get out.  My other personal favorite is "Restless."

For Love of You:
You live in a million places
Your fingerprints can be seen on a million faces
There is a trace of You in every hallelujah
Every song that I sing

For love of You
I'm a sky on fire
Because of You
I come alive
And it's Your sacred heart within me beating
Your voice within me singing out
For love of You

You are the highway I travel
Cause I watched You carve streets of gold from the sand and gravel
I gave you brokenness
You gave me innocence
And now, this road leads to glory

You are my deepest longing and so I see You everywhere
It's You I'm chasing after
Cause I am captivated by who You are and how You move
I'll follow You forever
And everything I do
It's all for love of You

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.