Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday



Grab the button above and
link up at Leigh Ashley.  And yes,
it's strange "knowing" another blogger also named Leigh.
I've never written my name and not referred to myself before:)
 

{one} if you could go on a road trip anywhere with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and where would you go?
This is a tough call.  I love road trips!  I guess I'd have to go with Jill, my tried and true travel buddy.  We rented a car in Ireland and returned it in one piece.  That has to be a good sign!  Jill and I like to explore countries in Europe so I think France or Italy should be next on the list.

{two} if you were stranded on a desert island, which one person would you bring with you?
My dad!  He's a carpenter so he could build us shelter and maybe even figure out how to get us off the island.
 
{three} what's your earliest memory?
I remember being outside our house.  I was a baby and my mom was pulling me on a sled.  It was white with snow and mom was happy.  My next memory is of my 2nd birthday.  No one could come to my party because it was negative 80 windchill.  But my parents still lit the candles on my cake.  I remember running around the kitchen and asking them to light the candles again!

{four} what's the best advice you've ever received?
Trust God and do not lean on your own understanding.  Any advice that has pointed me back to God has proven true.

{five} if you could have an endless supply of food, what would you get?
I don't want to choose!  I love food so much that I don't want to leave any categories out.  Plus, I can't go long without fried pickles but I don't think I'd want an endless supply.  If you eat too much of something, you won't want it anymore and that would be sad.

{six} would you rather be a famous musician or a famous actor?
Given my love of music, it may be surprising that I would choose to be a famous actor.  I'd rather perform on a set instead of a stage.  And I'd rather appreciate music than be the one performing it.

{seven} if you could be a star athlete in any sport, which would you choose?
Rowing!  I don't know if there are rowing stars anymore but I loved being on the team in college.  My insomnia was the only reason I stopped.  It's hard to go to 6 am practice on one or two hours of sleep.

{eight} if you were offered the job of u.s. president, would you take it?
Nope.  I wouldn't want that kind of responsibility. 

{nine} would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to breathe underwater?
Flying would be pretty cool.

{ten} what music are you listening to today?
The wonderful William Fitzsimmons.  He's playing at Mercy Lounge right now and it kills me not to be there.  I decided to be a grown up though and go to bed at my usual time instead of staying up late.  Work is going to be busy tomorrow and I need to be at my full strength.  I just hope the next time he comes to town, he either plays earlier on a weeknight or else comes on the weekend when it doesn't matter what time I go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. hey leigh!! i'm so glad you played along!! fried pickles ROCK!! :) good call.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.