Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shoe Heaven

I have a new favorite store.  I've been looking for flats for awhile with no luck.  I mentioned this off-handedly to my officemate yesterday.  We talked about a few places, like DSW, Target, and TJ Maxx. I told her how I'd found a pair of Kate Spade flats at TJ Maxx once (sadly too small) but otherwise usually couldn't find shoes there. Mentioning Kate Spade must have done the trick because then she told me about Marti and Liz Shoes in Cool Springs. They apparently get designer shoes worn once on the runway or in a fashion shoot.  This sounded too good to be true!  I decided it would be my weekend fieldtrip.

I headed out this morning and found my way with no trouble.  It's not too far from the mall in Cool Springs.  If you know where the Kroger is, you know where Marti and Liz Shoes is located.  I wasn't sure what to expect but it's set up like any other shoe store, everything separated by size.  I was impressed after just looking at the first section of shoes!  I walked away with 4 pairs of shoes for work for under $100. 

Look how cute these are!
Bandolino, Aerosole, Juicy Couture, and Nine West

The Juicy Couture wedge heels might be my favorite purchase of the day.  It's not what I would typically gravitate towards but I love the wedge heel and smart details.  Plus, it's just a fun color!
I have no idea how much these originally retailed for but it's safe to say they were 
more than the $29.99 that I paid!

There are so many unique and classic shoes at this store.  I will definitely be going back there for my future shoe needs.  There are also stores in other parts of TN and one in KY.  Be sure to check it out when you get a chance!  And to all my friends that plan on visiting, yes, this will be one of our stops.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.