Thursday, July 1, 2010

Party Planning

I've been following Trish's blog for close to a year.  I have no idea how I found her but she has been a fount of excellent book and music recommendations, as well as recipes and party planning ideas.  It was no surprise to learn that she has launched Frilly Milly Events, an event planning company for parties, showers, and more.  Trish will design all of your party's elements, from invitations to place cards to packaging.  She will design the theme, decor, and how everything should be arranged.  You should definitely take a look at pictures from her Alice in Wonderland party.  As if this is not enough, Trish will even coordinate the food to go with your party's theme.  Let me tell you, she comes up with some fantastic cakes!  (If only I got to taste them instead of reading the recipe and trying to figure out how soon I can make it for myself.)  She will do as much or as little of the party planning as you want.  Even if you don't live in the Nashville/Franklin area, she is still available to design and print your invitations, as well as send instructions on how to set up the table, what food to serve, and so on.  Prices are "per request" right now.  I'm a pretty good hostess myself but Trish inspires me to take party planning to a new level.  Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.