Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Odds and Ends

The White Sox are ending the first half of the season in first place!!!  I am excited.  And that is an understatement.  When I moved here, the Sox weren't playing so hot.  It was frustrating because clearly they have all the elements to be successful.  It just wasn't happening.  Somehow things have changed.  They started getting hits.  They finally grew up.  They have made me proud.  Fingers crossed!

Next Wednesday William Fitzsimmons is coming to town.  I am in love with his music.  Heartbreakingly beautiful. 



Did you know you can make your own deodorant?  I had no idea but I just might try it.

In honor of the upcoming new season of The Rachel Zoe Project, a Funny or Die spoof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.