Monday, July 5, 2010

Memory Lane

Simply Staci tagged me in a Photo Meme Game.   You go to the 8th folder where you store your photos, select the 8th photo, post it to your blog and tell the story, then tag 8 other people to do the same.  I hadn't heard of this game before but it was fun to look through old pictures.  I ended up with this:
This is from a photo shoot I did of my best Friend Erin's daughter Katelyn.  Is she not the most precious thing?  She was probably about 5 months old here.  I believe Erin's sister Amy bought the flower headband for her.  The photo shoot was to get some nice shots to be given to family at Christmas.  I am completely amateur and welcome any opportunity to play with my Canon Rebel.  Oh, I miss this little girl!


I have lots to do today so I'm going to skip tagging anyone specific and charge all my readers to participate as able.  If you want to take a trip down memory lane, please do!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.