Friday, May 28, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Things that you LOVE/Make you Happy

Compliments of Kelly's Korner, today's Show Us your life is all about things that make us happy - things we love!
  • My fantastic parents who love my unconditionally and moved me across state lines and then helped get me settled into my new home.
  •  Having "grown up" conversations with my brother Matt

  •  A fantastic, supportive extended family
  • For better (2005) or worse (2010?), the Chicago White Sox
  • Irish Breakfast Tea
  • Making the annual Ode to Friendship CD. I have found so many great new artists already.  This year's is going to be so great!!!
  • Cooking for friends and family
  • The Pioneer Woman
  • Getting hired for my dream job!  (Thanks, God!)
  • A stellar goodbye party.  I will miss these friends:


  •  These girls have been with me through thick and thin and have never blackmailed me for it.

  •  These babies:

  •  Making new friends in Nashville
  • A nice steak dinner.  Or Mexican food.  Or Indian food.  Or food in general.
  • Fried pickles.  I prefer the spears but I'll take my pickles fried in any form.  
  • Chocolate and peanut butter.  I want some right now.
  • Augie friends!


  • Watching God move in my life and in the lives of my loved ones
  • Traveling.  There are so many places I must see!
  • Reading.  And libraries that support my book habit.
  • Writing, creating, painting, etc.  Love it all.

1 comment:

  1. I never had a fried pickle before.
    What a terrific list. You and your family have a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.