Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Marche review

My parents and I headed to Marche after church for brunch on Sunday.  Friends recommended it as a great place and we were not let down.  It was a zoo in there but our wait only ended up being about 20 minutes.  Apparently they stay busy on the weekend from the moment they open, until the moment they close.  The decor is reminiscent of a French boulangerie.  There are lots of big tables that you might share with others but potted flowers serve well as centerpieces and table dividers.  The food was delicious.  I thought I'd go for breakfast but couldn't pass up the Risotto Primavera.  To die for!  Dad went with the 3 Egg Omelette and Mom had the Crepes with Artichoke Hearts, Mushrooms, etc.  They were both fans of their meals.  At the head of the restaurant is a cafe to order drinks and goodies.  There's also a sampling of artisanal breads, cheeses, and more.  I can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. In my top favorites in Nashville. We have got to get together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.