My time in Ft. Collins for the Complicated Mourning training was great for some of the following reasons:
1) Soaking up the wisdom of bereavement expert Alan Wolfelt. Such a great guy!
2) The incredibly comfy bed at the Marriott.
3) Ordering room service and watching The Bachelor finale. Seriously, this burger was amazing. Jake's pick for his mate, not so amazing. (Alan and I had a heart-to-heart about Jake, Vienna, and Tenly the next day. It turns out he watches the show with his daughter and we're in agreement that Jake and Vienna will not last for long.)
4) Giant cookies at Mary's Mountain Cookies. Snickers Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Avalanche- so good!
5) Making new friends at the training- there's something about these trainings that create a bond.