Friday, February 26, 2010

Nosh review

A bereavement client told me I should check out Nosh in downtown Geneva sometime and I finally got around to doing it. It was incredible! Nosh serves breakfast and lunch daily and dinner Thursday through Sunday. They serve some seriously good food. I normally just order water when I go out to eat but when I saw a listing for freshly squeezed juice, I was inspired to try the pomegranate lemonade. Good choice! The menu was filled with tantalizing options and I was hardpressed to decide between the breakfast and lunch options. In the end I chose an omelet with leeks, bacon, and gruyere cheese. And it was the best omelet I've ever had! I'm not even kidding. Pure deliciousness. My colleague went with the Create Your Own Salad option as she has some dietary restrictions. She was impressed with her choices and quite pleased by the amount of spinach in her salad. The hostess was very friendly but our waitress was pretty busy so we didn't see much of her. No matter though. Quality ingredients, interesting flavor combinations...I can't wait to go back!

Thus was my experience at restaurant #1 in my 31 Things quest (see item 22).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.