12 oz. evaporated milk
1 1/2 c. sugar
4 t. pumpkin pie spice
1/2 t. salt
1 pkg. Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
1 c. butter, melted
1 c. chopped pecans (I've used walnuts or you can skip this step)
1. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a large bowl.
2. Pour mixture into 13 x 9 baking pan.
3. Sprinkle cake mix evenly on top.
4. Top with pecans or walnuts, if desired.
5. Drizzle with melted butter.
6. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until golden.
Fresh from the oven